Fort Fun Donations
Thank you for your interest in receiving a donation from Fort Fun. Although we cannot honor all of the requests we receive each year, each request gets our serious attention.
In order to make this process efficient, we have a list of guidelines we ask that you follow when placing a donation request.
All donation requests must adhere to these guidelines in order to be processed. Please download the donation form and mail it, fax it or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to our business office at Fort Fun. Thank you!
- We need your request at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
- Your request must include a completed Fort Fun Donation Request Form (see link on this page) along with a formal letter of request on your organization’s letterhead, and any additional event information.
- Your organization must be a non-profit and must provide a non-profit tax ID number.
- Donations are at sole discretion of Fort Fun.
- Any use of the Fort Fun name or logo by recipient must be approved through Fort Fun prior to use.