Position(s) Available at Fort Fun:
Fort Fun, a miniature golf course and amusement park in Fort Collins, Colorado is seeking job applicants with the following background, skills, and physical abilities:
All applicants must be able to work unsupervised at a variety of tasks. Ability to work well with others, including other employees and customers is important job requirement. Job requires flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and during the school year. Part-time and full-time work available. Applicant must be 16 or older with reliable transportation.
Operations & Customer Service
Individual must be physically fit and able to lift and move up to 40 lbs. Duties will include both indoor and outdoor work. Applicants must be able to perform a combination of mechanical, physical, and customer service oriented tasks.
How To Apply to Fort Fun
- Download and print out “Part 1” of the Fort Fun job application form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Bring the completed form to the Fort Fun, 1513 East Mulberry, Fort Collins, CO, during regular hours of operation. Resumes are encouraged. Please attach to your application.
- Present your completed application, “Part 1”, to a Fort Fun Manager.
- The Manager will provide you with “Part 2” of the application. This form is to be filled out in person, on-site, at Fort Fun. Part 2 of the application process will take about 15-30 minutes to complete.
- Good Luck! We look forward to meeting you!