When is Fort Fun Open
Fort Fun is OPEN YEAR ROUND!! All events are open weather and mechanical conditions permitting. Some activities are seasonal. Winter hours may vary. Please see the hours and locations page.
What is Fort Fun’s admission fee?
There is no admission fee. Each activity has its own price, or we have play packages available for purchase.
Adults not playing are welcome to find a comfortable seat in Auntie Stone’s Kitchen, or out on the patio. WI-FI is available. Play for 30 minutes, or play all day!
What activities does Fort Fun offer?
Fort Fun’s Indoor activities include:
- Multi-level Laser Tag arena, Bumper Cars, Video Arcade Games, and Air Hockey. Fort Fun’s Year-Round outside activities include:
- 2 18-hole Mini-Golf courses, Giant Slide, and Go-Karts Fort Fun’s seasonal activities include:
- Summer/Fall: Batting Cages remain open (closed in inclement weather) Summer: Bumper Boats, Paddle Boats and B’loon Blast
Do your activities have any age and/or size restrictions?
General Guidelines: Long hair must be tied up
No flip flops or loose fitting shoes on the Go-Kart track
Drivers must be at least 10 years old and 54” to drive independently. Younger children (must be at least 3 years old) can ride with a paying adult licensed driver in a double seated Kart at no charge.
(Younger drivers who have their Go-Kart Driver’s Permit can drive at the discretion of the Go-Kart attendants.)
Must be old enough and large enough to be securely fastened in seat belts— discretion of parent is involved.
- Bumper Cars: Must be 44” tall to drive (one person per car only)
- Bumper Boats: Must be 44” tall to ride. Weight limit 275 lbs.
- Batting Cages: Helmet required; one person at a time.
What types of batting cages do you have?
Fort Fun has eight outdoor batting cages. We offer baseball in slow, medium and fast speed pitches.
We also offer softball in slow and fast pitch. Only one person in the cage at a time. Instructions/adjustments from a parent or a coach should be made verbally, or in between token use. Helmets are required.
Helmets and/or bats are available for use at no charge.
Can I reserve the Laser Tag Arena?
Our Laser Tag Arena is open to the public during our regular business hours and cannot be reserved. If you are interested in an exclusive Laser Tag event call our Event Coordinators at 970-472-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you sell giftcards?
Fort Fun does sell gift cards! You can purchase them in person during regular business hours or call 970.472.8000. If you live out of town or would just like to have your card mailed our friendly staff is happy to mail them for you.