The following Indoor & Outdoor Activities are Currently Open!
All other attractions are closed at this time.
We will follow any and all requirements laid out by the health department:
- Because of the Governor’s mask mandate, face masks are currently required by guests for all indoor activities!
- If you have a fever, or feel sick, please stay home!
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Those with medical exemptions to masks, please call us at (970) 472-8000 to discuss your options.
- “Tee times” are now available! We will be spacing out groups by a hole or two to ensure your safety and comfort at our course! Be sure to call ahead to schedule your tee time! Or schedule online: https://fortfun.centeredgeonline.com/areas/areas
- Golf clubs will have two clearly marked stations: one that is “clean” and one that is “to be sanitized”. Guests will be encouraged to place their used clubs into the “to be sanitized” station and pick clubs from the “clean” station.
- All balls will be sanitized when retrieved, and guests will select their balls without staff assistance.
- We have a dedicated staff member who will be helping to keep everything sanitized!
- Although “Tee Times” are not required, they are encouraged to avoid potential wait times.
- Guests will be required to practice social distancing while in line. Guests are also required to wear masks while waiting in line and while loading into their go-kart.
- Karts will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between rides.
- Guests will be unloaded from karts one lane at a time to help distancing between people.
- Floor markers will be installed to encourage social distancing.
- Limit to 10 guests playing
- Equipment cleaned thoroughly between games
- Limit to 8 guests per room
- No overlapping of games
- Thorough cleaning of touch points in each room between bookings
- Thorough cleaning between uses
- Strictly following county guidelines on operations with dine in/dine out service