The following Indoor & Outdoor Activities are Currently Open! All other attractions are closed at this time.
We will follow any and all requirements laid out by the health department:
- Masks are currently required by guests for all indoor activities!
- If you have a fever please stay home!
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines
- We are moving to a “tee time” system! We will be spacing out groups by a hole or two to ensure your safety and comfort at our course! Be sure to call ahead to schedule your tee time! Or schedule online: https://fortfun.centeredgeonline.com/areas/areas
- Golf clubs will have two clearly marked stations: one that is “clean” and one that is “to be sanitized”. Guests will be encouraged to place their used clubs into the “to be sanitized” station and pick clubs from the “clean” station.
- Cups will be filled or flipped so guests do not have to reach into a hole and retrieve their ball.
- All balls will be sanitized when retrieved, and guests will select their balls without staff assistance.
- We have a dedicated staff member who will be helping to keep everything sanitized!
- Guests will be required to practice social distancing while in line. Guests are also required to wear masks while waiting in line and while loading into their go-kart.
- Karts will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between rides.
- Guests will be unloaded from karts one lane at a time to help distancing between people.
- Floor markers will be installed to encourage social distancing.
- There will be a limit of four boats on the water at any time. This will allow us to maintain 50% capacity and ensure no large gatherings in one location.
- Boats will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between rides.
- Floor markets will be installed to encourage social distancing.
- Paddle boats will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Limit to 10 guests playing
- Equipment cleaned thoroughly between games
- Limit to 8 guests per room
- No overlapping of games
- Thorough cleaning of touch points in each room between bookings
- Thorough cleaning between uses
- Strictly following county guidelines on operations with dine in/dine out service